Sep 18, 2009

Crushing on Coconuts



Coconut Records is Jason Schwartzman//Jason Schwartzman is Coconut Records. Ok, so Darjeeling Limited was hardly my favourite Wes Anderson movie, and I haven't even gotten around to seeing I ♥ Huckabees, but seriously, after hearing West Coast, how can you not love the guy?



PS: Oh to have connections. Jason is Francis Ford Coppola's nephew. Is there anyone in Hollywood not related to that family?

PPS: The opening sentence of Wikipedia's article-of-the-day on Samuel Johnston made me smile -

"The early life of Samuel Johnson was marked by great intelligence and an eagerness for learning."

Not Samuel Jonhston was born on/in...etc, oh no. Just the sort of sentence any academic, nerdy type would love to commence an account of their life. And yes, I am aware that I sound like a massive snob for the duration of this post. Oh to hell with it, I admit it. I am one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails