Aug 11, 2009

Finally...

At long last I have gotten around to scanning the prints from my first three rolls of film shot with the little red Holga 120 CFN. Being the first rolls, there were more than a few stuff ups, but, I'm pleased to report, plenty of highlights too. Huzzah. Now to shoot more. Practice makes perfect, after all. And if not, at least it makes for a whole lot of pretty.


Apologies for the scan quality, until I cough up and buy a super swish scanner of my own, this is the best I can hope for. My clear favourites are the first three, taken on Fuji Velvia slide film. AKA the most expensive, and most lustworthy film around. I sense this is going to be a very expensive habit indeed...

1 comment:

Corinne said...

But worth every hard earned cent!

Related Posts with Thumbnails