Aug 16, 2009

The internet is a dangerous place...


...full of things I want to buy. First on the list is this letterpress print. I am vaguely planning a montage of photos and prints of various sizes to hang on the wall above my bed, and I think these little chairs are pretty damn cute. Found at the Bespoke Letterpress Boutique's online store. From the site: "Bespoke is a beautifully old word which means to custom make, beautifully suited to the old world artform that is letterpress. [Bespoke is] ... based in Brisbane Australia designing and hand printing couture letterpress wedding invitations, stationery and paperie for the the most beautiful occasions in life." All I can say to that is "yes please!"

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Dang internet and its pretty contents. Bah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails